Welcome to the 2014 November Nights Website
The 2014 November Nights Elite College Showcase, presented by adidas, is the first showcase of its kind in the country, featuring some of the nations top U16-U19 boys & girls youth teams competing day & night over Thanksgiving Weekend in beautiful Carlsbad, California. Carlsbad United F.C. is proud to host the 5th annual November Nights Elite College Showcase, a Class I Competitive Soccer Tournament for ages U16-U19, taking place on Nov 28th – Nov 30th.
The STORE will be open for THREE DAYS only, so please place your order asap. We need to sell a minimum 100 shirts from all order to support the re-print costs, so if you want yours please encourage your teammates to purchase so we can fulfill you order. The cost of T-Shirts is $20.00 +$2.00 for shipping.
Please click on this link: https://squareup.com/market/nntshirt Note: Your orders are safe and secure with the Square Up Site
Our goal is to keep the store open until Wed 12/3 until 10PM PST if we get the 100 units sold, we will go ahead and print and process your order and we will plan to be shipped them no later than 12/14. If we do not get 100 units sold, we will refund your credit card.
- Tournament: Thanksgiving Weekend – Nov 28-Nov 30, 2014
- NN 2014 schedule is now posted. Click here to view.
- Click here if you would like to register as a guest player
- Click here to access the 2014 NN Team Manager’s Checklist
- Click here to access the 2014 NN Online Store. Products are available to pre-order and pick up at the field of your first game.
Click here for the Hotel Procedure and Approved Hotels for this event.
- No Thursday Thanksgiving Night check-in.
- Teams will now only be required to check-in 90 minutes prior to their first game on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.
- This will allow teams and families to enjoy Thanksgiving without having to run out to check a team in.
- We feel this will be yet another reason to make the November Nights Showcase one of your team’s choices for your 2014 tournament schedule.
- Teams will register on-site a minimum of 60 minutes prior to their first game at which time a completed and signed Team Roster must be submitted by coach or manager who must certify that all players are registered players.
- Teams must also present laminated USYSA player cards for 2014/15, proof of age, and signed medical release forms. US Club Soccer Cards will also be accepted, but no mixing of cards.
- Coach or assistant coach must have valid coaching ID to participate in tournament games.
OFFICIAL ONLINE PROGRAM – 2014
I thought your event (November Nights) was exceptionally well run. Great work to you and your club.