Welcome to the 2014 November Nights Website
The 2014 November Nights Elite College Showcase, presented by adidas, is the first showcase of its kind in the country, featuring some of the nations top U16-U19 boys & girls youth teams competing day & night over Thanksgiving Weekend in beautiful Carlsbad, California. Carlsbad United F.C. is proud to host the 5th annual November Nights Elite College Showcase, a Class I Competitive Soccer Tournament for ages U16-U19, taking place on Nov 28th – Nov 30th.
- Tournament: Thanksgiving Weekend – Nov 28-Nov 30, 2014
- NN 2014 schedule is now posted. Click here to view.
- Click here if you would like to register as a guest player
- Click here to access the 2014 NN Team Manager’s Checklist
- Click here to access the 2014 NN Online Store. Products are available to pre-order and pick up at the field of your first game.
Click here for the Hotel Procedure and Approved Hotels for this event.
- No Thursday Thanksgiving Night check-in.
- Teams will now only be required to check-in 90 minutes prior to their first game on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.
- This will allow teams and families to enjoy Thanksgiving without having to run out to check a team in.
- We feel this will be yet another reason to make the November Nights Showcase one of your team’s choices for your 2014 tournament schedule.
- Teams will register on-site a minimum of 60 minutes prior to their first game at which time a completed and signed Team Roster must be submitted by coach or manager who must certify that all players are registered players.
- Teams must also present laminated USYSA player cards for 2014/15, proof of age, and signed medical release forms. US Club Soccer Cards will also be accepted, but no mixing of cards.
- Coach or assistant coach must have valid coaching ID to participate in tournament games.
OFFICIAL ONLINE PROGRAM – 2014
November Nights is one of the reasons I make the trip to San Diego; each year the competition and level of play has gotten better. The facilities are set up perfectly and the fields are close enough to allow us coaches to see as much of the action as possible. The opportunity to see and evaluate talent is exceptional. If I have to work over Thanksgiving weekend, what better place than San Diego?